There are many ways to hire a bus but looking for ways to save on bus hire is tricky and can be quite a time consuming. Being in the business for over 20 years, we understand that pricing is a major factor when trying to look for the perfect bus hire, so keep in mind the following tips to help you get the most value:
- Before calling, make sure your itinerary is complete and as detailed as possible so you won’t end up paying for additional distance or hours.
- Avoid busy seasons, between May, June, and July, and try to hire as early as possible to secure availability and get the best deal.
- Hire a bus in the same location as your pickup and drop-off area to avoid paying any deadhead costs.
- Call any hotels or venues ahead of time to to learn about any required bus permits.
- When booking a room for your driver, ask the hotel for any discounted or free rooms they may have for group reservations.
- Make sure your hire the right bus for your group to avoid paying for additional seats or features you may not need.
- Your trip is coming up and we want to make sure it’s the best experience possible.
- If you’re still unsure about the process, give us a call and we will be happy to clear any doubts you may have and help you make the right, informed decision.
At Australian East Coast Tours, we cater to bus hire requirements for all kinds of occasions, Theme park visits, weddings, retirement home day trips, corporate events, school excursion, church trip, sporting function, or more. Call us to see how we can help you with your bus hire!